Sunday, April 02, 2006

Another Year or Seven Older

I am posting today to let everyone know that this is my birthday! I am very happy today. My mom is going to give me my special cat food and the monsters are here to wish me a happy birthday too! I have already gotten my new toys, but hey I love them anyway! I got new chase me toys, feathers on a bouncing string. I got the normal cat toys and I got one special thing, a talking mouse. I have had this for a while now but mom told me it was a birthday present. This thing is kind of cool. It says "uh oh" and spins around and laughs at you while it's eyes flash. It is touch AND voice activated. If you meow it does it's thing! I like it, Scooby is terrified of it! That makes it one of my favorite toys ever! I am going to go party some more, have a great one!! TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Jamesie, we am sorry we missed your purrthday, but happy belated purrthday anyway! Your Dad tolded us 'bout Blogarithm and we use it, but Mom has been so busy we don't gets to read blogs furry often lately. We will tell Mom 'bout the Narcolepsy stuff and get her to contact local stations.

10:05 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home