Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just a note

Not much going on around here. I wanted to post and say that Scooby the bugger lipped cat gave me pink eye! My eye hurts and it is swollen. Mom called K.C. over to check me out and he said it was pink eye. Scooby has it too, but his is almost gone. I just don't know about that cat. I mean he rips up toys, eats my food, and now he makes me sick! The only problem is, I love him. Yes, I said it. I mean it too! He sort of grows on you until you just realize that you love the bugger. I don't know how it happened, but I am glad it did. He is kind of nice. I am still going to pick on him, that isn't going to change one bit. Just look below! TTYL

How much is that kitty in the window? (He-he-he)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I hadded pink eye too, and mommy hadded to give me ointment, and she kepted poking me in the eye wif it. that was worse than the pink eye. silly beans. we're glad you love scooby, it's nice to love your brofur.

2:13 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home