Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bucking Scooby

Do I have a story for you! Mom bought a leash for Scooby so that he will go outside. He is scared to go, but he wants to go. He will sit in the door a look longingly out at the yard. So mom thought that he could go outside but still feel safe. Part of the problem is that Scooby doesn’t come to his name, or anything else for that matter. This really scared mom. What if he goes out and then gets scared. He could run off, so she bought the leash. Well, she hooks him up and we all go outside. Scooby was doing okay until mom sat him down. As soon as his little paws touched the ground, he started to flip out. He was jumping and twirling around trying to get away. He looked like one of those big bulls on TV that the cowboys try to ride. So, mom scooped him up and took him back inside. Now he is all jumpy again and that is not good. I thought it was all kind of funny, but I don’t want him to be scared. I like him and I want him to like it here too. I guess we will see what happens when she gets the “new” leash. She says it will help, I am not so sure. I’ll tell you all about it though. Got to run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our Scooby is a fraidy cat too. He wants out, but will hover in the door between in & out. Shaggy is brave & goes. He comes when called. Scooby is rather brainless and will wander wherever his nose takes him if he happens to get off his leash. I have to run to get him if I see the UPS truck or another big noisy truck coming, cause he will freak out & pull free & run! sss's mom

11:39 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home