Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Scooby the confused cat

Okay readers, Scooby is confused. What is he talking about you wonder. Well, I will tell you. When mom brought him home he was white with the Siamese points (some not all). So now, he is getting darker. He has TAN on his side now. It was not there when he came here. Everyday he changes just a little. Mom says that he looks a lot like Crystal, I don’t know if I agree. He is still growing so we don’t know what he will look like as an adult yet. I hope he calms down. He runs and plays all the time! I like to play with him sometimes, but he is crazy. Did I mention that he is scared of everything? He runs and hides all the time. We go and talk to him and calm him down. I hope that he grows out of that. Mom says he is growing on me. Does that mean I have to go to the vet? I don’t want him growing on me, I am not a white/tan/black cat I am a black/white cat! I guess I have to go for now. Mom says I can post in the morning because she is sleepy and doesn’t like to hear the clicking of the keys as I type (yes, I learned). TTYL

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mine Mom calls it "getting their colors" when Siamese change as they get older. We girls were borned calico and never changed, kind of what you see is what you get!

8:45 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Patches is right- being Siamese, we were both very very white wif black seal points when we were babies, and now we are both tan/brown wif seal points. Siamese do grow into their colors.

8:45 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

I hope he calms down, but Strider is still crazy, and he is the same age as me, 3(we think). I used to be scared lots more than I am now, he will probably get better 'bout that, since you are nice and go talk to him.
~Smeagol

11:13 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Maybe he's like a mood ring.
Scout's mama was a fraidy cat too. He name was Chicken. No kidding!

7:50 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Don't worry little Scooby, your light colors get darker as you get older and one of mom bean's friends just told her that eating better foods can make light colors get darker too! 'Cos, see, when I came to mom, I had some very light beige places and now they is much darker! Come by my blog, I will post the pictures.

Finny

7:26 AM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home