Friday, February 17, 2006

Shot Days

I am having a wonderful day today! Scooby had to go to the vet the other day. HA! He needed more shots; I hope that he couldn't give me anything before he got them. I will have to ask. So anyway, he went away for a while and then when he gets back mom feels so bad that she gave us Â… NIP! Whoo-hoo! I think that Scooby should go to the vet everyday. You kwhat that wouldn't'tdnÂ’t really work. Then mom would feel bad all the time, nope that was definitely not a good idea. Oh yeah, I find out that the monsters are coming for the weekend. This could be interesting (rubbing front paws together while smiling). The boys have not been introduced to the monsters. I will have so much fun telling him all about them. He-he. Now I must go, must find little brother, and scare the fur off him! Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home