Friday, March 24, 2006

White fur flying

First, let me apologize for not posting on Wednesday. I have a pattern you see, every other day I post. I was not able to on Wednesday because my mom had a seizure and had to go to the doctor. She is fine but she needed some rest. They are hard on her and I didn’t even remind her to post so, here I am apologizing. So guess what. The white fiend came back. He is huge! I was outside and he strolled into my yard as if he owned it. So, I puffed up and made my angry cat sounds, you know not quite a growl but really close. He kept coming. I started to growl then. He got close to the house and I attacked! It was wonderful! There is still white fur out in the yard. I ran him off and made sure he got my message! Then mom came out and told me I shouldn’t fight. She checked me for cuts and bite marks needless to say she didn’t find any. I am fine, I am good! So I am on a little kitty high right now! The fiend lost and the knight in shining collar won! I have the shining collar, in case you didn’t know. By the way, I hate the collar! I don’t like any collar, but this one means everyone can see me at night. I can’t get the jump on anything because my collar gives me away! Oh, guess who is coming to stay with us. The monsters! Yeah, I bet they will enjoy seeing all that white fur outside. I will have to remember to tell them all about it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh we hope your mom recovers quickly. You were all brave to fight that cat. We need to defend our territory, and you need to keep your mom safe.

11:34 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We hope your mommy is OK!

8:07 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Chatham said...

I'm sorry to hear that your mom had a seizure, and hope that no more come!

And what an exciting story about the white fiend!

8:24 AM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home