Monday, March 20, 2006

Killer Scooby

All of you mouse lovers out there should stop reading this post. I don’t want to offend anyone so I am putting up this warning. However, if you do stop reading I want you to know that I didn’t do it!

Okay, I know that throughout history cats have chased and killed mice. That was fine for the ancient cats. I do not need to kill mice; I have a big bag of food that doesn’t run away. However, Scooby doesn’t quite get the idea. We had a little mouse come in the house and he caught it. Okay, sometimes I intimidate them but you have to let them go back home to tell their friends. Well Scooby didn’t let it go. He played with the mouse like it was stuffed! Man, he is brutal. Mom stopped him before he could eat the little guy, but she couldn’t save him. I am going to have to tell Scooby that he doesn’t have to catch his food anymore. Mom gives it us everyday. I hope that will calm him down because that was just gross! By the way, I saw the white fiend again! Maybe I should send Killer Scooby out to tango with the fiend. What do you think? No, I am the protector of the yard (and everything else), so I will defeat him myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Way to go Other Scooby! You're a mighty, fierce hunter and don't let anyone tell you differently! But you really don't need to hunt food anymore....

11:36 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home