Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Reminiscing

My brother Scooby posted a wonderful tribute to me on my birthday. He made me kind of miss all of my cat family. So I thought that I would introduce them to you all. It took me awhile to get all of my pictures in order, but I did it. See, blogs are just family reunions in the cyber-world!

This is my Cat Mom, Dot. She was loving and kind, but she farted a lot!


If I introduced my mom I have to introduce my Cat Dad, Oreo. You all know him as Boogiehead Oreo. He is a great father figure. Showing the right amount of deviousness and love.


I was born in a family of GIRLS!! I was the only boy in my litter. That was perfect for me because my human mom wanted a boy, ME! I wanted to show you a picture of all of us kittens, except I didn't (still don't) follow instructions well. You can see PART of me. Guess what part, look below and find out if you are right!


So did you guess right? Yes those little paws, tail, and butt are mine. I was off to look for food, just like now! All of the beautiful kittens with me are my sisters. We are so cute! I think I will go and show Scooby some pictures of all of my family. I hope he doesn't fall in love with any of my sisters, I would have to beat him up! More than I already do! TTYL

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

I never put two and two together to realize that Oreo is your Daddy! Now neat :)

5:51 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Jamesie, you all are so furry - black and white! and CUTE! Happy late belated purrfday

9:38 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Boni said...

Aw :) Happy belated purrthday Jamesie :) Your sisters are cute as you almost!

12:53 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home