Monday, January 09, 2006

He can't be ten yet!

I can't believe it. We are having yet another birthday in this family. My human cousin,Steven is turning 10! I am so amazed at the way time will zoom by you when you aren't looking. Well, to Steven: Happy birthday boy! We all send all of our love and kisses to "yall" on your special day! I hope and pray that you will remember that we are always here for you no matter what. Love doesn't change, it just grows! We all look at you and we just want to cheer! Yes you heard me right cheer. You have your own cheerleaders, can you hear us? Whoo-hoo! He is TEN! Yeah! I can't think of any other ten year old who I would allow to brush and kiss me, so you go boy! Sending you all the love from all of us here. Hello to all of you monsters up there with the birthday boy, love you too.
Have a wonderful day baby! Luv, Snoodleroo, Crystalqueen, AA, & GM
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home