Thursday, December 22, 2005

So Stoned

I love Sanjee, Boni, Mini, and their mom! They have the best nip ever made! I feel great! I have been rolling for so long that I have just worn myself out. I guess I will just lay here and look at all of the interesting things that float by me. You know, a cat has the deepest, mental, thoughts after he has nip. Ya know, why did I fall off of the couch when I fell asleep yesterday? Or why is my food dish so much smaller than my water dish? Are my sister's eyes crossed if you look at her with one eye shut? You know things like that. Well, thank you again for the nip. I am going to sleep now. I am so stoned, just like my cat dad Boogiehead!
Oh, so stoned! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I can identify. Catnip ROCKS!

1:39 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool... oh, so cool! Next life, I wanna be a cat to experience this nippy bliss.

7:39 AM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home