Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nip in the mail

Hello all of you. I am writing on my blog because my mom just got some nip in the mail. It came from Sanjee, Boni, Mini, and their mom. Let me just say that is some good nip! I was all over the envelope when my mom brought it in. We have had some bad weather here in Virginia so I didn’t go with her to get the mail. Of all the days to choose to keep my paws dry. But anyway, the nip they sent is the best nip I have ever been around! I ate it and rolled in it. This is not normal behavior for me, well the rolling part might be a little bit true. My sis and I both have our own bags. I might just have to snitch a little from her bag if I run out. I believe that I have just about run out of things to say for today as I can hear my grandma is opening the “special” drawer where they hide my nip. So, um … bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home