Monday, October 24, 2005

Here Kitty, Kitty

Hey everyone. I have come to a very startling conclusion about my mom, she is part cat. Do you doubt me? Well, let me explain. She sleeps curled up in a ball, not as tight as I do but who am I to judge? She always seems to understand what I want when I talk to her. She can meow with the best of us. She likes to take CAT naps. And last but not least she can purr. See? She must be a part cat. I am not sure how much cat but I will continue to investigate. The reason I bring this up is to find out if anyone else has a cat like human around? I don't like to think my mom is strange you see, but who would have thought she is like me. I like this, we could hang out and watch the animals in the yard. I think that would be just great. How do you, all of you brilliant felines out there, think I should handle this? Do you think I should try to let her know what I think? Or should I just keep it a secret? I am not sure. I am afraid that if I tell her she will stop being cat like and start being more human (insert small kitty scream). I think I will wait and see how it goes. Maybe her ears will start to be pointy, oh or she could grow a tail! I can always hope. Meow till later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom has got to be part cat too. She seems to understand "cat talk" (well most of the time anyway) and ours does that cat nap thing all the time! And tuna is her favorite sandwich. She doesn't chase little balls across the floor though....

7:12 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home