Friday, August 12, 2005

Cameras can be evil

Posted by Picasa
I am so not wanting to have my picture taken right now. My human Mom came in the room and shot this picture after she woke me up! How insulting. She comes in the bedroom and covers me up with the blanket. I am thinking ok, cool now I can really get some sleep. Then she pulls the bundle of covers, sheets, and me off the bed and set it in the laundry basket. I hollered and she came to help, apologizing the whole time. She says, "Mommy is sorry. I didn't see you on the bed." Well, duh. I wouldn't expect you to see me when I was hiding in the comforter. So she makes the bed all neat and clean, with no ways I can get under the blanket now, and says "Here you go little guy, now you can sleep." I just looked at her like she had lost her freaking mind and what does she do? She goes and gets the camera. That settled it for me, she is a wacko. So I glared really hard for the camera while she snapped the blinding light into my sleep dazed eyes. Then in just a few moments she comes over and shows me the picture saying, "Oh, aren't you so cute. I just love those gorgeous yellow eyes of yours." Well, I started feeling kind of bad for blaming my Mom for waking me up and calling her a wacko, so I purred and rubbed against her, ya know saying I love you. Then she lays down the picture and curls up with me for a cat nap. Happy ending all around. I got my nap, some love, some treat (later), and a nice Mom who messed up the cover so we could stay warm. Maybe she is not so bad after all. This is Snoodleroo, reporting from Troutville, Virginia. Talk to ya later Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
hospice mesothelioma resource

6:46 AM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home