Monday, July 25, 2005

Hello

Hello out there!! My name is Jamesie! I live in Troutville Virginia, but don't get excited there are very few fish in my creek. I am six years old with a black and white fur pattern. I have yellow eyes and a small half mustache on my right lip. I love to have found a way to express my ideas and have all you cats out there to talk to. I have just been accepted into a secret club. You have to be a tuxedo cat to get in. My dad, Boogiehead (Oreo), told me all about the club so I joined. I like to talk to my dad, he has a funny sense of humor for an old guy. :) I just thought I would let you know a little about me and see if I can make this thing post or not. I would love to hear from you so leave me some comments. This is Snoodleroo reporting from Troutville, Virginia. TTYL Bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mesothelioma attorney site/blog. It pretty much covers mesothelioma attorney related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:45 AM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home