Friday, October 07, 2005

12? You're kidding right?

Okay, today is my cousin's 12th birthday. This sucks! If he doesn't stop growing soon I won't have any playmates. I don't know what to say. On the one paw, I am happy that he is growing up. But on the other paw, he is growing up! I look at all of his pictures, his little bald head all the way up to now. My mom (his auntie) is really proud of all of the terrors. They are growing up to be great people. I just wish it wasn't so fast. So anyway, Happy Birthday Jeremy! Have a great day and a purrfect party. I expect a piece of cake and some ice cream. My mom is cooking him something special and she won't share. I hope Jeremy will send me a little, if there is any left. Have fun and I will see you guys soon. Hello to ALL of the little terrors, not just the birthday terror.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi! We visited Jeremy on Oreo's blog! You're related huh? Cool. All those boys sound like a pain, but fun if you're in the mood to play... Come visit us anytime if you haven't already! Glad your Mom is back in good shape!

10:26 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scooby, Shaggy, & Scout,
Yes, we are family. The boys can be a really big pain in the tail, but they are worth it. Thx for the invite, I will come to see ya. Thank you for your comments about my Mom. She says Thxs too.

1:34 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, snoodleroo....

did you get any cake & ice cream from Jeremy's purrthday? Hope he had a good one & glad your mom is doing better.

2:34 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, snoodleroo....

did you get any cake & ice cream from Jeremy's purrthday? Hope he had a good one & glad your mom is doing better.

2:34 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home