Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am Back

I am finally able to write on my blog! My mom is finally healed up enough that I can post!! Yeah I am free to post! So what has been going on in my life lately you ask. Well, let me tell you some.
My sister Crystal (she is a PURE-BRED Siamese and you can tell it) had a sore tooth. She had to go to the doctor and have it fixed. When she got back she was in a really bad mood. She smacked me when I sniffed at her um.. lets just say back end. That was all It took for me to get her message, Leave me alone. So I did. I went out in the yard and chased the neighbors dog. I don't like her because she uses my yard as a toilet. I can use it, it's my yard. However, I will not tolerate some dog in using my yard to pee. There are rules around here, my rules! So I chased her back to her yard. Later on I went back and paid her back for her deposit with a stinky deposit of my own. So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah! tell that dog whos boss. It's YOUR yard and YOUR territory, and you are going to enforce it. Fair is fair...you p;ee in my yard, I'll pee in yours! Dogs are so pushy sometimes.

10:28 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

S, S, & S,
Hello! I am glad someone agrees with me. Nasty little dog next door better learn who is in charge. I kind of hope she is a slow learner, I like messing up her yard. :)

1:38 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home