Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm to sexy for this blog?

Hello all of you cats. I am just warming up. I went outside and it is cold. My paws got all wet (rain) and dirty (mud) and cold. Why did I go outside? What's done is done, so I will post and warm up on my hard drive. The little fan puts out a lot of heat. You should try it sometime. It makes my mom smile when I sit up here. She sings "I'm to sexy" to me while I warm up. She changes some of the lines for me though. It is, "I'm to sexy for my fur, to sexy for my fur." Blah, Blah then, "I shake my little tail on the cat walk, on the cat walk." Blah, Blah then my favorite line, "And I warm my little paws on the hard drive." See she loves me tons. Why else would she sing silly songs to me? Hope every cat out there is having a great day.

Warm paws are just purr-fect! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey man,
Our mom sings that to us too. Sheesh. Makes up all kinds of dumb songs & sings at us all the time.

7:15 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home