Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I have a secret!

Hello all of you cats! I have a really big secret! I will tell you because I can’t keep it in! My tail is twitching, my back is jumping, and I just want to tell! So here goes, I got a secret paw! Ain’t that cool? I have been looking and looking but I can’t find it. How frustrating! Hold on a second, my mom is talking to me. Umm… well, it seems she told me wrong about this secret paw thing. I got a gift from a secret paw, not that I actually had one. Oh well, I have a secret paw! My secret paw was Ms. Sniffles! She sent me cool toys that I can bite and chew on and bite! One is shaped like a duck and the other is a mouse.

As you can see this is my duck, ducky. And this fine fellow is my mouse, tom. They are both great!

I love them both! They taste so good. Thank you! I am so happy!! How did you know that I like to chew and bite on things? That is my favorite thing to do to my toys! My mom says that I am have to say that my sister, Crystal, had a secret paw too! She got a mousie and some really yummy food things (she shared). Well I had better go for now, Crystal is wanting to write on her blog tonight. Have a wonderful season and keep a cattin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home