Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Secret Paw is here

My secret paw came in the mail on December 23, 2006! My secret paw is Merlin the Cat Nelson! Go see his blog at http://merlinsmeows.blogspot.com/. Mom made me wait to post until today because the monsters have been here. It makes it hard for Mom to post so I guess I'll forgive her. So any way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am going to post some pictures now. Mom says I have to share because Scooby hasn't gotten his secret paw yet so he will be in some off the pictures too.

This is the card that Merlin sent to me!



It opens and says very nice things to me!



Look at what the box was hiding! BAD BOX!



Look at all the wonderful presents!



Come here Scooby! You can look too! What are you doing to the box? Are you eating it?!



HA! Now Mom took the box away. Come here and check out all the super cool stuff!



See I can share, when I want to.



What can I say accept THANK YOU MERLIN!!!!! I am having so much fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Merlin said...

You are furry welcome! I'm glad you liked the prizes and it is furry nice of you to share. I have to learn to share, too. I don't know if I like it.

12:12 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You got some wonderful purr-resents from Merlin. You're lucky that you only have to share with one ... I have to share with FIVE!
DMM

2:53 AM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh those look like fun toys!

9:36 PM, February 04, 2007  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences here on your blog.

6:39 AM, June 01, 2012  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

What great presents you received from Merlin. It was filled with so pretty amazing toys for you to play with. We know mom should have kept the box, cause you all would love to jump in it also. Thanks for share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

3:46 PM, August 15, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home