Monday, June 26, 2006

Mom is nuts!

My mom has been a very bad girl. I got a whole bunch of emails asking where I was. I didn't understand the question because I thought my mom was posting for me. I found out that she hasn't been post, just send the drafts! What in the world has gotten into her? She is usually a very attentive mom. She has already told me she will post all of the drafts later on today and that she will try to remember to publish the draft after she sends the draft. I am very, very sorry about this. Hope you all have a nice time reading later. All of my kitty love, Snoodleroo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are okay. I hope that Scooby has a lot of drafts ready to publish. I like reading about you two. Now if your Mommy and Oreo's Mommy can get Newton's Dad to at least let us know how he doing I would be up to date with all the Clan Oreo kitties. I kind of get worried sometimes.

Mary

8:39 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Moms are like that sumtimes, but at least the posts were sumwhere! Meanwhile, she still fed you, loved you, fed you, and took good care of you.

12:48 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

It's good to see that you're back again!

9:25 AM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home