Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Brian and Aminia

I want to wish the best to the newly married couple, Brian and Aminia Pendleton. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone had a blast! I got to see the cat that mom’s “boyfriend” has. His name is psycho. I know why that is his name, he is a bit crazy! He isn’t too bad, he can be fun. Mom built him a staircase type toy, now I want one. You can run up the stairs and sit on little platforms or walk on the longer planks, it is cool! Did I mention that I want one too? Oh, I did, sorry it is just that I want one. Do you think my mom will understand? I hope so! So anyway, back to the point, Brian and Ami. I want to wish you all the best in your life together. Please have a wonderful time on the moon. By the way, why did you take honey with you to the moon? Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home