Saturday, December 16, 2006

SHOOTING

Run Scooby! Run Mom! Run Grandma! The crazy neighbor man is SHOOTING! It must be hunting season again here in Virginia. We always know because the neighbor man breaks out the big giant cannon gun and target. (Sigh) I have to remember to keep my ears really, really low so he won't think I'm a deer. There most assuredly is no cat hunting season. Mom still makes me stay inside more right now though. How dumb would a hunter have to be to shoot me? I am the wrong color, way to short, no antlers, no flicking white tail (White tailed Deer). I mean come on Mom, I'll stay in the yard. Let me out ok? (Insert background BOOM) NEVERMIND! I am very tired all of a sudden (yawn). I think I'll go sleep under the bed! Stay safe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gemini said...

Oh stay safe!

12:24 PM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

run...hide for cover!!!

11:10 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Eeeeek - get out yer orange vest!

2:23 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger momsbusy said...

hi snoodleroo! i wuz so eggsited to get my secret paws pak-age from you. mommees tooks lots of pikshures and is gonna posts them effer tonite or to-meow-oos. so come visits my blog to see. http://kazokuneko.blogspot.com/

kimiko

3:51 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

We wish you a furry happy, safe, healthy, flea-free, Temptations-filled New Year!

8:38 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Hi, Snoodleroo! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) at the new ArtsyCatsy. Come sniff us out and watch my catstaff train our humans to start a business catering to cat lovers! If we make you purr, want to link to each other?

12:02 AM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home