Thursday, June 29, 2006

All dry

The water went away as fast as it came. Unfortunately, it took some things with it. The water killed three of our tomato plants while trying to drown the other three. It also tore the driveway up real bad! I will post pictures next time. Mom is working on something and doesn't want to stop! She is painting again! I don't mean walls either she is painting a picture. I am very proud of her. The seizures make it scary to hold paint and other stain producing products. I keep telling her that if paint flies around the room she can tell people that it was supposed to look that way. She just smiles and rubs my head. That is a win, win situation in my book. I am going to go watch some more. Post again soon! Bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

We's furry glad yall are ok! Painting sounds kinda fun too. Can I come flings paints around? I bets I'd be a furry good artist. We's purroud of your Mommy too. It's skeery to try things sometimes.

~~ Sanjee and the Hot(M)BC crew

3:21 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

As a wannabee artist, the only words or encouragement I can give you is that don't ignore the art your seizures give you. Look at it as another part of your brain try to give itself poetic license.

As a crass entrepenuer(sp?), I would also use it as a way to show people what seizures do to those afflicted.

Given my family history, would I take the threat of constant seizures or the ticking genetic time bomb of a blood vessel waiting to explode? I don't know, but as the cats' say Carp Dieme. Dolce says this means Seize the Fish. What can I say, cats are not known for their Latin.

9:02 PM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Newton need to bug Casey about blogging more! I'm trying to get email addresses of all the cat bloggers for general emails and if there's a problem like DaisyMae, we would have a way of contacting you. If you don't mind, please send me an email address. I will not give it out without for ANY reason without your permission first

12:04 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home