Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today my brother is a man, no wait that is a different speech altogether. He turned 1 today! I can't believe how much he has grown. I used to be able to sit on him and mom couldn't see him because he was so small (not cause I'm big mind you). Ahh, the good old days. He has grown to be a friend as well as my playmate. He is a very cool cat! So here's to you little brother!
Meow, meow, M-E-O-W, got to be warmed up to sing ya know. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Scooby, happy birthday to you!
Time for baby pictures.
He has grown A LOT!


Here is one of us together, I'm the handsome tux kitty on the left!



So cute, and here is now!


Told you he was getting bigger! You grow man!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well Hi Jamsie! we missed you! Happy purrfday to Scooby!!!

8:19 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Happy purrthday to Scooby! He has growd up. You's been a furry good brofur, Jamesie!

11:27 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Spock said...

He am purrty cute....to not be my son that is!

5:04 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mazel Tov! Since he's now a man, did he have a Catmitzvah?
DaisyMae Maus

9:26 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I missed your purrfday! My blogroling thingy isn't working so well again..

11:27 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday, Scooby!!! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your fun day. Plenty of treats and new toys to play with. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals

12:59 PM, January 27, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home