Monday, May 01, 2006

Story time

My mom was telling me and my brother a story today. Someone told her something this past weekend that really hurt her. So she told me the following story. I hope you all like it. Scooby is posting the same story on his blog, but read it anyway!

Once there was a girl who liked to play games and imagine all kinds of interesting things. She was very happy doing this. As the girl grew up she changed. Instead of the outgoing child that she once was, lived an unhappy woman. The woman was unhappy because no matter what she did, people just couldn't see that she had changed. They still thought that she was playing games and telling lies. Eventually she changed again. She started to keep parts of her life hidden away from the people who didn't see how she had grown up. She tried very hard not to care, but it didn't always work. The parts of her life started to shift so that more and more was hidden and less was offered freely to the ones around her. No more did she give her heart away only to have it thrown right back. Her idea worked, for a while. Then gradually she started to want those around her to see how much she had changed, so she opened her heart again. The people that couldn't see her for what, and who, she had become suddenly saw her. She was a girl no more.

I think that mom knew this girl. She seemed sad while she told us the story. I want her to know that no matter what, she can be seen. I am going to go and stare at her. That will reassure her and hopefully get my ears rubbed. TTYL

3 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

isn't it awful that humans treat each other like that? if we acted more like kitties, the world would be a far better place. no one would have to hide their hearts and everyone would see each other for the wonderful people that they truly are. - Meezers Mom

12:33 PM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soooo sad. If you need extra help I can teleport over to help snuggle with her, but I need to snuggle with mom first so that mom see I see her.

11:35 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Chatham said...

'Beans SAY that they expect people to grow and change for the better, but do they really? Sad story. I hope this story has a better ending soon.

12:16 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home