Thursday, January 12, 2006

Revenge is best served on the net

My sister put a picture of me on her blog that is not so flattering. I am including a link because I understand that curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. So there is a link. Anyway, I am putting one of her on my blog to show her that I can play dirty too.


Hee-Hee! Doesn't she look funny? My mom had an old hair bow that had been stretched out and wouldn't stay on her head anymore. Crystal was playing with it so my mom made her a hat! She got my grandmother to hold crystal while she took the picture! Ha, she kind of looks funny. Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

She looks like she's ready for a bath.

10:29 PM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger Boni said...

Oh gosh! We just found out you've been bloggin again! And you wrote such nice things about your pressies. I'm embarassed, Snoodleroo. We didn't mean to ignore you. I gotta get a link to you up on my site, but Mom says she has to work cuz she has to get stuff to the post office before it closes. Glad you're bloggin again! Yay!

12:51 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home