Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My sister is very sick

I am so scared! My sister got sick this weekend and had to go to the vet. I haven't seen her since Sunday. My mom cries a lot. That isn't good. Crystal, my sister, has kidney failure. She is very sick. The vet is trying to get her body to work right again, but so far their is little to no change. My mom calls to check on her all the time just praying that she will be alright. We all feel kind of lost without her around. I want her to get better and come home. Please pray for her and give her all of the support that you can. My mom still says good night to her when it is bed time because she thinks that if you say it with love than Crystal will hear it. Crystal is very down so everybody send her some LOVE! I need to go. Bye.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We have been purraying for Crystal very hard. We will send her lots of love and purray that she can come home soon, and that your mommy stops crying. Try not to be too scared.

5:44 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

We are sending lots of purrayers for Crystal & your family. We sending love & purrs to Crystal & you. Go snuggle with your Mom & see if that helps make either of you feel better.

7:43 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Max said...

Wow. Yeah, LOTS of good thoughts being sent Crystal's way. I hope she's ok.

12:55 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

We are purring and visualizing Miss Crystal feeling better and being home with you and the mom bean. Sometimes it is good to be at the vetty bean and maybe this is one of those times.

Lots of hugs & purrs
Finny & Buddy

8:59 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

How is Crystal doing today? We are so worried and purraying hard for her, and you and your mommy

10:09 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Paws, Tails, Claws and Whiskers are crossed and powerful purrs are being sent Crystal's way.

12:10 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home