Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Sister crystal

I am so sad to have to tell you that Crystal passed away today. She was very sick and she couldn't get better. Mom told me that she is happy with God and not to be scared anymore. We have all been really worried about Crystal. Hoping and praying for her, it just didn't work. I didn't get to say goodbye. Mom brought her toys home from the vet and they smell like her. I miss her so much I laid down on her blanket with her rabbit. Mom is crying and very sad. I went and licked some of her tears away but it didn't work. Her heart is broke. My heart is broke. I don't like death! It takes away the ones we love. Mom says that it is natural but I don't care! I want my sister back! I want to smell her stinky butt and nasty breath. I want to hear her "moo-ing" meow! I want to see her. This just sucks! Everybody is so sad and we all miss Crystal tons. Mom wrote on Crystal's blog and showed all kinds of pictures. They made her smile and cry at the same time. The pictures are supposed to show everybody what kind of cat Crystal was. She was my friend and sister. That is what kind of cat she was. Everybody loved her because she was Crystal, there is just no other way to put it. Now I need to go and lick some more of Mom's tears away. She is really sad because she told the doctor to give Crystal the shot to send her to God. I know that Crystal couldn't get better and she needed to let go, but my Mom is still blaming herself. I will have to lay beside her on the bed and purr really loud. Hopefully she will stop crying soon. Thank you for all of the prayers for Crystal and all of the support for my Mom. We appreciate everything. I will keep you all posted on what is going on around here, but I might take a few days off. I need to help my Mom and Grandma. TTYL

11 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we are so sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a sibling. Crystal was a very beautiful lady. We're so sorry that she's gone.

7:53 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry that you lost your beautiful sister. It is so very hard when someone you love so much goes away. Please tell your Mom not to blame herself. I have had to do the same thing and it is heart-breaking, but it is better than letting Crystal suffer.

9:03 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and I are extremely about your loss and send up prayers for you. This is SO sad....mmmmmeeeeeooooow!

10:37 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Max said...

I'm really, really sorry. It's so sad... Death sucks for us left behind, but try to think about the Rainbow Bridge. That's where Crystal is, and your whole family will see here again--but not too soon, ok?

10:40 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Sanjee said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be saying lots of prayers for you and your Mom and your Grandma.

Love,
Robyn (Sanjee's Mom)
and Sanjee and Boni and Mini

3:36 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

We are so sorry for your loss. You were a good brother and a friend to Crystal. And I know you and your mom will see her again someday.

9:47 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh Snoodleroo, how sad for you & your Mom. I know how you feel when a sister goes to the Rainbow Bridge. I felt the same way and I still miss my sister Gracie.

George
The Crew

11:43 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

Poor sweet Crystal. She's in a happy place where no more pain and suffering can happen to her Snoodleroo. Kiss your Momma and stay close to her so she feels better.

8:22 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope you are doing ok, Jamesie, and we hope your mom is doing better too.

11:24 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Jamesie, we hear from Oreo you have a new member of your family? do you like him?

8:56 AM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger prairiesunshine said...

My Mama would be so sad too and I fink Angel (my sister) would be sad too if I had to go away. Mama says she would prolly cry forever. I know "Rainbow Bridge" is apposed to be a special place, but I wishes we never had to go there.

You must be so sad. When your Mama isn't looking, its okay to cry too. Get lotsa snuggles.

We hearded bout your new kitty too. We hope you like him and learn to love him as much as you did your sister.

Luv Taz n Angel

2:30 AM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home